E-tickets will be distributed for the May 2021 Commencement ceremonies beginning Thursday, April 29. Graduating students who submitted their RSVP may request up to three (3) tickets.
To reserve tickets
- Visit https://my.uncc.edu/ and Click on the Athletic Tickets logo under Quick Links or visit www.ticketreturn.com/49ers and sign-in with your NinerNet credentials.*
- *Forgot your password? Visit https://ninernet.uncc.edu and select "reset password". Additionally, the IT Service Desk via firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-687-5500 is available to assist.
- Once signed-in, click “Reserve Tickets” beside your commencement ceremony
- Enter Quantity: 3
- Select Ticket Type: $0.00 Guest Family Reserved
- Choose Ticket Location: Best Seats
- Click Continue
- Click Reserve Tickets
- Enter the Captcha Letters and validate
Ticket confirmation & printing
After reserving tickets, confirm your tickets by clicking the “Review/Print Your Ticket” link from a laptop/computer or “Your Tickets” link from a mobile device. Your tickets must be printed from a laptop or computer connected to a printer to enter the Jerry Richardson Football Stadium. Mobile tickets will not be accepted. Each ticket has a unique barcode and duplicated tickets will not be valid for admittance.
Please park in the Student Union parking deck and report to the stadium 90 minutes prior to your ceremony. Graduate entrances are next to Gates 4 and 5 . You may be dropped off at Gate 3. Graduate ADA drop off is Gate 1. Please bring your UNC Charlotte ID or a picture ID.
All graduates are to wear their cap and gown to the ceremony. If you did not receive your cap and gown, you will be able to participate in the ceremony. Please wear comfortable shoes. Remember that you will be walking on the football field; heels may cause you to trip.
For ADA accommodations, please contact email@example.com after reserving your initial three tickets to exchange.
- NinerNet login issues: firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-687-5500.
- Ticket reservation and print issues: email@example.com or 704-687-4949.
- General questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-687-8021.
The Commencement ceremonies will be live streamed at https://virtual-commencement.uncc.edu/.